Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Favorite Things...

These are some of my favorite things...

1. Sofa throws. I collect them. I LOVE them! So comfy and cozy.
2. Thunderstorms. Oddly enough, I find them comforting and peaceful.
3. Folgers Vanilla Biscotti. YUMMY stuff right there.
4. Cadbury Creme Eggs. Again. YUMMY!
5. Micro-plush blankets. These things are soooo warm and comfortable.
6. Sandals. If I HAVE to wear shoes, I prefer sandals.
7. Italian food. See why I have trouble losing weight??? HELLO!
8. Water. I love to swim. I love to watch the ocean. I love water period. Except DRINKING it. LOL
9. Bouquets of wildflowers.
10. White gold.
11. A fireplace. (NOT the artificial ones. The REAL ones!)
12. Fall. I love all the colors...and the breeze...and the mild weather...I just love fall period.
13. Soy candles. These things are AWESOME. They smell wonderful, fill the entire room and they burn cleanly. (No soot!) And wait...get this. They're good for your skin! You can actually pour the hot (actually only warm) wax onto your skin and it not only nourishes it but will NOT burn you! (I know this for fact.)
14. My grandma's biscuits and gravy. She makes them the best EVER! I practically grew up on them.
15. Pedicures. A rare treat for me but a treat nonetheless.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Two things I'd like to say:
1. Be kind please.
2. If you liked this post, why not subscribe?

Subscribe to me! :-)