Friday, August 28, 2009

Rough Day...

Welllll, today was rough. I barely slept the night before and had to be awake by 7am as usual. I also had a few errands to run, including the Dollar Tree (LOVE THAT PLACE!) and the Library (one of my absolute favorite places in the world) So really the day was a strong start, aside from being really sleepy...as the day wore on though, my exhaustion started showing and Olivia was being out of character, very demanding, very thoughtless...of course she's only 10, I know, and my patience was already on the thin side, so that, along with extended family issues (My so-called mother,the one that raised me, her husband, her daughter, the sister I was raised with, are all very...screwy. For lack of a better term and I don't mean to be offensive but believe me when I say this. It's true. Anyway, with all that going on, the evening came to a screeching halt when Dan said something very innocent and mundane that sent me into waves of tears. Poor Dan. Before he could even try to comprehend what he had said wrong, it all came spilling out. After that, he sent me to bed with lots of hugs and kisses and I awoke a couple hours later feeling much, much better. Of course it'll be hard to sleep tonight but that's okay as tomorrow is only a half day and I'll be able to rest up some. So anyway. The first "not wonderful very close to being awful" day of Homeschooling has come and passed and guess what?! We survived! YAY! And I'm still loving it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Two things I'd like to say:
1. Be kind please.
2. If you liked this post, why not subscribe?

Subscribe to me! :-)