Monday, August 24, 2009

School Supply List...


In addition to everything that was sent to us from K12 including:

Computer
Monitor
Printer
Computer Accesories
Software
Textbooks
Workbooks
Music, Science, and Art Kits
Miscellaneous Supplies

We also needed much more. The following is an extensive list:

Folders
3 ring Binders
Pens
Pencils
Calculator
Hi-Liters
Crayons
Markers
Colored Pencils
Craft Supplies
Glue
Construction Paper
Stapler
Staples
Staple Remover
Bulletin Board
White Board (Old, clean socks make awesome erasers and you can keep the markers inside of them!)
Dry Erase Markers
Notebooks
Thumbtacks
Paperclips
Rubber bands
Sharpies
White-Out
Post-Its
Organizational Boxes/Crates/Filing Cabinet/ETC
Printer Paper
Ink Cartridges
Lots of Bookmarks
3 Hole Puncher
Single Hole Puncher
Index Cards
Book Bag (On-the-go Learning)
Tape
Desk Calendar
Poster Board
Erasers
Ruler
Compass (Math)
Protractor
Pencil Sharpener
Loose Leaf Notebook Paper
Day Planner

Whew. I *think* that's everything.

Also recommended is:

Desk for Mom
Desk for Student
(or large work area)
Tylenol/Advil- heheh just had to throw some humor in!

Now I know this list is really extensive but bare with me as I'm new to this! I was so afraid of not having enough and truthfully, we've already used many, many items on this list! I'm sure there are ways of going around some of this stuff, but I am ashamed to admit, I'm a woman of convenience!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Two things I'd like to say:
1. Be kind please.
2. If you liked this post, why not subscribe?

Subscribe to me! :-)