Monday, August 24, 2009

Schedule...



This is our current schedule:

(It goes without saying that many times we will be running either early or late. Unfortunately for me, you can't schedule everything! So this is just a basic idea...
Also, on Fridays we will only have half days or less as those will be reserved for Field Trips, Fun Friday, etc.

7 A.M.- Wake up; Breakfast; Showers; Dressed

8 A.M.- Danielle on the bus; Prepare for day; downtime for Olivia, snack

9 A.M.- Lessons begin

10 A.M.- Snack/Break

10:30 A.M- Lessons resume

Noon- Lunch/Break

1 P.M.- Lessons resume

2 P.M. Snack/Break

2:30 P.M.- Lessons resume

4 P.M.- Dinner

5 P.M.- Downtime

7 P.M.- Homework/Chores

8 P.M.- Downtime

9 P.M.- Bedtime

My daily To-Do list includes:

1. School (obviously)
And in between times when Olivia can work independently, I can get my list completed.
2. Clean
3. Laundry
4. Dinner
5. Errands
6. And much more!

Every Friday I will grade papers, enter grades, go over schedule, print out homework pages for the week, make and print new schedule, prepare upcoming week's lessons.
This is just a general guideline!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Two things I'd like to say:
1. Be kind please.
2. If you liked this post, why not subscribe?

Subscribe to me! :-)